Chapter 7: Intro to Hacking

The last week at the hospital, was fun and exciting. I discovered that there was a whole new world under what ordinary people, like me, saw on the internet. The Underground, as it was called, was a dark, sinister place in which you were in a lot of trouble unless you belonged with some group (like me) or some person. 
I belonged to the JAB Intelligence Society; a group that had expertise in uncovering secret plans, schemes and projects. 
We dug out the information our clients wanted and then we sold it to them at a HIGH price. And believe me, our prices were HIGH....!


We had our own virtual office, and a virtual receptionist (!!) and apparently the frisbee throwing and parkour was just something they did to while away time. So, let me enlighten your mind on what our roles were:

Taylor: Business Manager (BM)
Me: Intelligence Officer (IO)
Miguel and JT: The 'Diggers of Info' (DoI)
Kat: Threat Tracker (TT)

So, basically, every job went like this:

Kat searched for threats and kept us safe, while the DoI's dugout information based on our clients' needs. Meanwhile, Taylor negotiated prices and set them. The info dug out by DoI's were verified by me and submitted to the client, AFTER receiving payment. The job was fun and satisfying and took a lot of time.

Thankfully, the position opened up a whole new world for me; one with friends and one in which I lead an ordinary but extraordinary life............

Comments

Popular Posts